BUY FACTORY DIRECT
Need it Now? Ordering Information
Free 24-hour service
- All complete orders must be submitted to dedicated Need it Now Email Address for Fax #.
- 1-color imprint in 1-location only, except for magnets which are 4 Color Process Digital Printing
- No proof or production sample approval available
- Catalog quantities only -- Less Than Minimums are not available -- Subject to inventory availability
- Orders must ship via UPS
- Camera ready artwork must be emailed to Dedicated Need it Now Art Email Address.
- Email must include "Need It Now - FREE 24 Hour Rush Service" in the subject heading. In the body of the email please include distributor name, contact name, contact phone number and PO number.
Artwork should be supplied as camera-ready. Camera-ready artwork is artwork with a high black-and-white contrast, has no grays, is crisp, sharp, and needs no further touch-up, design, color separation, or rearranging for use. We cannot use pre-screened/pre-tinted artwork or halftones, or thermograph printed art. Some thin lines and reverses may not reproduce at the thickness or size submitted. The use of licensed artwork requires a written release. Artwork when submitted is assumed to be in full compliance with laws governing copyright, trademark, etc. Factory reserves the right to make slight alterations in copy and logos to adapt to imprinting processes. A typestyle can be specified, but if we do not have that specific typestyle, it will be matched as closely as possible. Exact duplication of a typestyle, including logo typestyles, cannot be guaranteed unless an Adobe Illustrator file is submitted.
Electronic Artwork Submission
- Adobe Illustrator (any version, PC or Mac) -- preferred format
- Photoshop (black and white .tiff, .pict, .jpeg files) scanned or created at 1200 dpi (high resolution) and at approximately the actual size of the imprint area
- Freehand (saved as an illustrator ".ai" format, Mac or PC)
- Quark or InDesign files must be sent with the linked file. A linked file may include .eps, .pict, .tiff, or .jpeg file formats.
- Corel Draw (Using the "export" function, select "Adobe Illustrator .ai" format and the "Convert Type to Curves" option (placed/imported images do not convert; include as separate files and not embedded)
- StuffIt Deluxe (most .sit, .zip and .sea files can be uncompressed)
Browse more paperweights and awards
|Welcome to BTG Custom Laser Awards | Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|